We focus on your unique needs. We invest the time to get to know you and provide the opportunity for you to talk with us whenever you need us. We support you with the best tests, techniques, and technology to protect your health.
- Time – Overcrowding in traditional doctors’ offices is bad and getting worse. The result – long wait times for short, superficial visits with your doctor.
- Access – Most people won’t sit and wait all day in a doctor’s office to address a symptom that they can tolerate or that they think will go away on its own. As a result, we delay care, get sicker than we should, and pay more for our recovery.
- Technology – Our current heath care system does not pay for state-of-the-art prevention. As technology advances to detect and prevent disease, patients are left waiting for 10-20 years until the system adopts it. We shorten that delay to a matter of months not years.
We focus heavily on causes of early death and disability because they often can be prevented.
Heart Disease: The #1 cause of death in America
We identify vascular disease and intervene early. Heart attacks occur when cholesterol deposits become inflamed and rupture, causing an acute clog of an artery supplying blood to the heart. No single test can tell when this might happen.
For 25% of Americans, the first sign of heart disease will be sudden death.
We take a broad spectrum approach to protect your cardiac and vascular health:
- Your past medical history
- Your family history
- Advanced cholesterol testing
- New biomarkers of vascular inflamation
- Unhurried physical examination
- Carotid ultrasonography
- Intimal medial thickness measurements
- Stress testing
- Coronary CT angiography
Stroke: The #2 cause of death in America
Strokes are not only a leading cause of death, but also severe disability. We intervene and minimize your risk of confronting this terrible event. Many of the factors contributing to heart disease lead to stroke. We carefully analyze the vessels supplying your brain with vital blood flow and monitor them over time for any evidence of constricted flow.
Early detection and treatment is the key to increased survival of many types of cancer. To protect you, we use:
- Laboratory testing
- Imaging technology
- Genetic risk analysis
We also keep current on the latest advancements and research by following the American Cancer Society, The American College of Gastroenterology, and The American Academy of Family Practice‘s guidelines for testing and surveillance. We strongly believe that as the recipient of our annual executive evaluations, early detection and treatment will dramatically reduce your cancer risks.
Diabetes and its related complications account for untold disability and early death in Americans. Tragically, this disease generally results from nearly 20 years of easily detectible and reversible damage to your health. Yet for reasons of shortsighted efficiency, the health care system waits until the damage is irreparable before intervening. By searching for its earliest signs and addressing the risk factors associated with diabetes proactively, we can demonstrably reduce your risks and likely prevent the onset of this disease.
Absence Of Your Medical Information In An Emergency
This may strike you as a strange risk to be listed along side major diseases. The fact is that nearly 200,000 people die each year in the U.S. due to medical errors often caused by a lack of accurate medical information about a patient.
The One Reason To Join Our Practice
You’re serious about your health
Our goal is to ensure you get the best health care possible. We want to get to know you so your heath care can be tailored to your individual needs.
- Prevention: State-of-the-art disease prevention and reversal – starting with the number one killer of Americans, heart attack and stroke.
- Knowledge: A detailed understanding of your health risks and a specific plan to manage and reduce your risks. With respect to any health conditions that you may have you will know exactly what you need to do to manage those conditions so that they have minimal impact on your lifestyle and productivity.
- Empowerment: At times you may receive care outside of our office, and we want you to be an empowered and informed patient. We will give you digital access to all of your health records to help you avoid dangerous medical errors and unnecessary expense on redundant testing.
- Partnership: You have one job as a member of this practice. Succeed. We will move mountains to ensure that you successfully fulfill your health and prevention plan each year. We serve as your partner and coach to motivate and assist you. Your job is to take action.
- Care: Comprehensive medical care, support, and advocacy when you are sick with the goal of restoring your health as quickly and comfortably as humanly possible.
- Elegance: We’re not a spa, but we are very focused on your experience as a patient. The miserable experience of merely receiving health care today breeds procrastination and is an impediment to good health. We intend to reverse that. Our antidote for procrastination is a comfortable and beautiful health care experience on your terms.
What We Expect From You
Regardless of your age or condition, every year, we will exhaustively assess your health and create a plan just for you to manage your most valuable asset – your health.
By “plan,” we don’t mean a report for you to read. We’re talking about an action plan designed to slow the aging process and maximize your ability to live your life to the fullest.
Our job is to remove every conceivable barrier to your success. You will experience:
- real convenience
- access to experts
- knowledge of your health risks
- access to the latest technology.
We smooth the path and equip you to succeed.
You have to take action
If you aren’t ready to participate, this practice is probably not a good fit for you. If you are ready to take steps towards adding years to your life, contact us.
Invest in yourself by taking care of your health.